We are looking for an office administrator to join us here at Reynolds Collcutt. Is this your new role?
Job Type; Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £16,500 – £18,500 depending on experience
To take control of daily office activity including all initial customer service, managing supplier accounts, generating invoices, chasing payments, processing timesheets, site logistics for fitters and general office duties. Further tasks such as assisting with a new marketing campaign and helping the Managing Director with various aspects of HR and health and safety will be added once fully embedded in the team. The role will be key to the smooth running of the office, as well as being a liaison point with the workshop
- Organised, self-disciplined and motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good Excel, Outlook, Word and general IT skills essential
- Experience of office admin work
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Can work well as part of a team.
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks
If you are interested please contact Craig Bodman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0796 297 3186
We look forward to hearing from you!