Vacancy – Experienced bench joiner / cabinet maker
Job Type; Permanent
Start Date; ASAP
Salary; £24,000 – £30,000 negotiated depending on experience
Reynolds Collcutt Furniture is a family-run bespoke furniture and joinery manufacturer and fit-out company. The company is growing year on year working on a wide variety of projects. We are a positive tightknit team looking for a vibrant addition.
Personal values, beliefs, and attitudes are very important to this company. The right person will be able to demonstrate the ability to work calmly, effectively and accurately in the exciting but challenging and pressured environment. They will be resilient and positive with a “can do” attitude. A flexible and co-operative approach towards matters such as tasks undertaken and overtime along with a strong team ethos are essential.
- Manufacture of bespoke joinery and furniture to the highest standard.
- Working from technical drawing to manufacture bespoke designs.
- Working out your own cutting lists and how the items will all go together.
- Being responsible for manufacturing a project from start to finish.
- Helping more junior staff working with you on your project.
- Operating workshop machinery, power tools and a range of hand tools.
- Fitting furniture and joinery onsite as part of fitting team.
- Must at least 5 years experience in bespoke furniture and joinery manufacture.
- Good attention to detail with a high level of quality.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience of spraying furniture not essential but would be of interest.
- Own hand tools required and cordless drill/driver.
- CSCS card.
- Full driving licence.
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested please contact Craig Bodman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0796 297 3186
We look forward to hearing from you!