Vacancy – Lead Site Fitter
Job Type; Permanent
Location; Bristol Based – Travel nationwide
Salary: Good rate, Negotiable depending on experience
Primary role is the site installation of bespoke furniture and joinery nationwide.
- Overall responsibility to site fitting
- Take charge of the complete installation and take responsibility for the quality of the completed job within agreed project timescales.
- Ability to liaise with other associated trades and sub-contractors
- Installation of fixed and loose furniture including setting out to site specific dimensions.
- Installations completed in line with our drawings and working with other site trades.
- Conduct site surveys on occasion to enable the design team to produce CAD drawings for manufacture.
- Completing delivery paperwork and relaying back to office.
- Help out in the factory at times when needed.
- To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Experience of joinery and on-site fitting essential
- Interpretation of technical and layout drawings
- Valid CSCS Card essential
- SMSTS qualification desirable but not essential, training provided
- Full, Clean driving licence
- Due to nature of role, flexible working hours and occasional weekend work will be required.
- Overnight working and staying away will be required.
- Good communication skills, including verbal, written and email
- Good team player with a positive can-do attitude
- A calm and professional manner, appearance and attitude are a must as dealing with customers and main contractors
- Ability to use own initiative and to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Own hand tools required.
- Good attention to detail with a high level of quality.
- Company van
- Company phone
- Power tool kit provided
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested please contact Craig Bodman at email@example.com or 0796 297 3186
We look forward to hearing from you!