Navigating the Covid-19 Storm
With the chaos of the Coronavirus storm, many businesses, ours included are trying to keep as much normality as is possible in the situation. These are unprecedented times and things continue to develop at an incredible pace. We’ve been following the rapidly-changing situation closely to make sure we’re doing our very best for our team and clients.
- We are partially running our workshop.
- Reduced workforce and strict social distancing protocol in place.
- This supports our clients who are working on ongoing live sites which are continuing to operate safely and within government guidelines.
- Deliver or install on sites that are keeping to the rules.
- The health and safety of our team and clients is absolutely paramount.
We’re working hard to be as flexible and responsive as possible for our clients during this challenging time. We’ll continue to monitor the situation closely and will make any additional changes to our working practices or close down operations altogether if necessary. Other departments continue to operate as normal, albeit remotely. If you have any urgent enquiries please contact us on 0117 980 3682 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure you’re following us on LinkedIn, Twitter for the latest news and updates to our service.
Keep safe – We can get through this together!